Designer Wallets for Women
Good things, small packages. Macy’s knows. Whether you’re traveling or going to work, you simply can’t go wrong with a designer wallet. Fashion meets function—easily carry all of your necessities in super-chic style. Shop our collection of designer wallets from the best brands including COACH, Kate Spade New York, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Dooney & Bourke, Calvin Klein and more!
Ten Top Designer Wallets for Women:
1. Designer Bifold Wallet. A designer wallet so nice, it folds twice! Bifold wallets have two folds and are one of the most commonly used wallets. It typically has one long slot for money and multiple slots for credit cards, ID cards and receipts. The only downside is that it can be a bit on the thicker side (if you’ve got mad stacks)—however, it can easily be stowed away in handbags and back pockets.
2. Designer Zip Around Wallet. Also known as a continental wallet, a zip around wallet is a long and large wallet best suited for your checkbooks, unfolded bills and sometimes even passports. They have a zip around feature and usually an inner zip pouch to hold coins. We love these large leather wallets with signature designs. Saffiano leather is also rich looking and super-stylish.
3. Designer Wristlet. It’s all in the wrist(let). A designer wristlet is a small wallet or pouch with a loop to go around your wrist. Not only can it carry all your essentials (like cash, cards, makeup and even small jewelry), but a wristlet can also double as a handbag organizer or keyholder.
4. Designer Trifold. They say good things come in threes. This type of wallet folds three times and is bigger and more spacious than a bifold. It folds over in the center. A designer wallet trifecta! Trifold wallets have compartments for money, many slots for cards on the outer folds and a long vertical slot in the center. It can hold more than a bifold, so you would think it would be bulkier; however, these wallets are actually a lot thinner than bifold wallets. We’re sold!
5. Designer Card Case. The name says it all. This wallet is meant to carry your credit cards and some cash—AKA your cash and card holder. They typically have slots on both sides with a small center pouch for cash. The number of card slots can vary and will depend on how many you need it to hold. These are very similar to money clips (just without the clip).
6. Designer Coin Purse. Don’t ever change. Designer coin purses are super-simple, small pouches used to store coins—they are the perfect choice on days you want to travel light. They are also shaped perfectly to fit into pockets or even a clutch if you also need to carry your phone. Coin purses can also have slots on the front to hold several cards.
7. Designer Phone Holder. If you’re like us, you can’t go anywhere without your phone…so, why not designate a wallet specifically for this precious piece of technology? Phone holder wallets feature a slot for your smartphone, card and cash slots and sometimes even come with a removable wrist strap.
8. Designer RFID Wallet. Identity theft? No thank you! RFID wallets are fitted with the latest RFID blocking technology to protect you from identity left. Tech-savvy but make it fashion…with a designer RFID wallet in chic colors and prints.
9. Designer Passport Case. You love the finer things in life…so, naturally you’re a jetsetter who loves to travel, too! We totally get it because, #same. Grab yourself a designer passport case. These wallets offer enough space to store your passport, plane ticket, boarding pass, currencies, cards and more!
10. Designer Front Pocket Wallet. Keep all your credit cards and cash close at hand (and in your front pocket). Front pocket wallets are easy to carry around, easier on your back and more ergonomic than back wallets. Plus, you can easily pull it out to flaunt the new designer style you just purchased.
On-the-go (designer) style. Shop Macy’s for an amazing selection of designer wallets for women!