Not only does TOMS deliver awesomely comfy (and trendy) shoes, but it also delivers a pair of free shoes to a child in need for every sale of the retail product. Macy’s is totally here for TOMS “one for all concept” business model. More shoes for you = more shoes for the kids. Talk about a win-win! Shop Macy’s today for TOMS for women in a variety of styles ranging from classic slip-ons to fashion-(foot)forward platform espadrilles.
What are TOMS shoes? TOMS is a company based in Playa Del Rey California, founded in 2006 by Blake Mycoskie. The company designs and markets shoes, eyewear (sunglasses), coffee, apparel and handbags.
• It originated from an idea (spurred by a trip to Argentina) that the company would donate a pair of shoes to children in need for every pair of TOMS sold.
• Its name is derived from the word, “tomorrow,” and evolved from the original concept, “Shoes for Tomorrow Project.”
The Top 3 Types of TOMS for Women:
• TOMS Women’s Flats. TOMS to a T—a simple canvas slip-on shoe with no heel. Blake Mycoskie got the idea to develop their iconic alpargata (simple yet comfy canvas slip-on shoe) on his trip to Argentina. You can find these slip-ons today in a variety of colors, materials and styles.
Shopping (for TOMS) Tip: For an IT look, go with TOMS women’s slip-on shoes with an espadrille bottom.
• TOMS Women’s Sandals. Taken to new heights! Although TOMS stepped (literally) outside of their comfort zone with an exploration of heel heights, their sandals are very much in-line with the brand’s minimalistic design style. You will also find styles created with elevated materials and on-trend details such as platform heels, espadrille wedges and mixed prints.
• TOMS Women’s Sneakers. Walk a mile in these shoes…and more! TOMS sneakers offer versatile comfort primed for adventure. They also feature OrthoLite® Exo X40 insole technology for added comfort. The brand offers styles with a lace-up design or slip-on design that include goring at the sides.
Feet first into a better tomorrow (in better shoes). Head to Macy’s today for TOMS new shoes for you and for a child in need!